Hey there 🙂
How would you like to see your work here on My Favourite Lens – being shared with this audience, getting eyes on your words and pictures, and bringing traffic to your site?
To get your work on My Favourite Lens, like these people did, it needs to fulfil the following:
- contain at least 3 images @ 1024px on the longest side
- have at least 300 words relating to the images you’re presenting
- be interesting for the readers i.e. not a bunch of family snapshots
- be an original piece of writing and not something republished from elsewhere
Submissions on vintage lenses, film, travel and street photography, and creative development would fit best with my audience, but anything with a story will be more than welcome, no matter what the images were shot on.
Suggestions for what you could write about may include:
- what the images are and why you like them
- your process when shooting street photography
- a travel story or shots from your own city
- the gear and / or film you used
- how you stay inspired or motivated to shoot
- anything else, really
You’ll of course get full credit for the work you get published here, along with a short bio, links to your social media accounts, and a traffic-and-SEO-juice-providing link back to your own website if you have one.
Then email me the following…
- your words (at least 300 of them)
- your pictures (at least 3 of them)
- your bio and links
… to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll let you know when they’re up!
Don’t be shy. Don’t procrastinate.
Get your work on. 😀